The AFSVision® loan accounting capabilities provide real-time processing for global portfolios, including the ability to service loans with multiple balances in multiple currencies and languages.
The AFSVision accounting engine provides control. Its use of a straight-through processing model reveals credit risk associated with customer exposure across multiple banks.
Ready for the challenges of today’s international lending market, the AFSVision accounting engine can address your needs for:
- Multibalance accounting for:
- Pricing option loans, one loan with multiple pricing tranches
- Charge-off and recovery: multiple offset balances on a single loan
- Track accruals on various cash flows
- U.S. accounting issues associated with:
- IFRS accounting for worldwide portfolios
- Fixed, variable, floating, LIBOR-based interest
- Performance-based pricing grids
- Cost of funds and fixed costs
- Real-time alerts for:
- Over-exposure limits for currency, industry, system “processing events”
- Nonaccrual, charge-off, and recovery processing
- Mark-to-market accounting per loan
The AFSVision loan accounting engine supports your niche lending needs as well, with specific servicing processes related to foreign denominated loans, special assets, commercial real estate, construction lending, asset-based lending, syndications, and participations.