AFS’ core loan accounting functionality accommodates a diverse portfolio. It processes credit instruments (loans, credit facilities, etc.) on a single platform, making information available to control the risks inherent in pricing, funding, collateral values and margining, covenants, guarantors, and counterparties.
AFS Level III™ brings the following benefits:
- Allows you to leverage investments in core processing by using one system for multiple asset types
- Reduces costs by eliminating specialty lending systems (i.e., those for SBA, ABL, CRE, etc.) and the overhead and support associated with them
- Enables you to better manage risk and monitor total customer exposure by being a single accounting system for the widest array of loan types
- Ensures compliance with the Basel II Accord through the use of data fields and other feature enhancements
- Is scalable and flexible to enable future client growth and expansion in both markets and products
The AFS Level III Loan Accounting System underpins your risk-management efforts by providing unique and superior data capture and retention capabilities to feed information reporting.
To find out the extent to which Level III can benefit your lending operation—including quantification of risk avoidance, revenue generation, and cost cutting— contact AFS today.