AFSXpress® is an integrated suite of complementary products built on a single straight-through processing (STP) technology platform. AFSXpress automates lending processes from account origination through booking. Relationship managers, credit analysts, administrative support personnel, operations personnel, managers, and executives use the AFS platform to collaborate effectively, enabling transactions to close more quickly and at a lower cost.
AFSXpress enables the continuous evaluation of your strategies and policies, across numerous lines of business, as depicted in the figure below.
The origination components of the AFSXpress solution include:
- AFS Commercial Loan Origination (CLO): AFS CLO allows for the capture of all relevant origination data into an electronic form to be used to analyze, approve, document, capture, fund, and book loans to the loan accounting system. Workflows guide the user and are also dynamically controlled, based on the characteristics of the transaction or credit product.
- AFS Business Banking Origination (BBO): AFS BBO streamlines, tracks, and controls the entire small business loan origination process by automating information gathering, credit bureau retrieval, credit scoring, decisioning, underwriting, document preparation, and loan booking tasks. As the fully integrated front-end of the AFS straight-through processing business model, the system creates dramatic efficiencies through its built-in workflow management logic and systems connectivity capabilities.
Within the AFSXpress model, AFS provides tools to enable you to administer certain functionalities for yourself, speeding the process of making changes to the system and accessing help routines.
These AFSXpress capabilities include:
- AFS Configuration Module: The AFS Configuration Module is a set of tools that provides capabilities for your system administrators to enter and maintain business rule logic for specific functions within the AFSXpress platform, without support from AFS.
Configuration options include:
- Administrable fees by product, to allow you to configure fees by product and line of business. It provides workflow defaulting features based on product/LOB selection.
- Product defaulting, to enable origination data to be pre-populated based on product type selection.
- Auto-queuing, to allow workpackages to be routed to distinct underwriter queues based on bank-defined rules.
- Automated credit decision rendering, to allow you to define and maintain rule logic, which supports automated rendering of a credit decision based on user input.
- Subject-to condition citing, to allow you to define due diligence items required as a condition of approval.
- Policy review parameters citing, to allow you to define credit review conditions or other underwriting criteria to be automatically cited during underwriting and added to the Exceptions Management System.
- Lending Limits, to enable you to define lending limits in user profiles and control underwriting based on limits.
- AFS Online Help Module (OLH): AFS OLH provides user-friendly, easy-to-use, context-sensitive assistance for workflow products on the AFSXpress platform. AFS OLH creates an interface for authoring, collaborating, and personalizing user help screens. Configured help screens can incorporate bank-specific terminology, policies, procedures, and professional knowledge. Use of AFS OLH can also be used to incorporate your proprietary in-bank resources, which can be linked to AFS solutions for easy access. In addition to providing easy access to your specific help routines, AFS OLH also has value as a training tool, providing consistent and clear instruction—reflecting your unique business model—across the bank.
Take charge of more of your customizations. And supply your lenders with context-sensitive help that tells them what they need to know, when they need to know it, in terms that reflect your unique business model and method of communication. AFS can supply details.
Find out how AFSXpress can boost your data quality, enable you to generate more revenue, cut costs, reduce risk, gain transparency, and properly allocate your capital.