AFS provides you with the tools and information required to better define and meet your strategic credit objectives.
Much in the same way as a control room continually monitors the activities within a power plant, enabling quick action to keep the generators running safely, AFS provides the data to control the credit delivery process.
For every US$25 billion in assets, AFS provides the ability to report on one million events per day, as defined by your bank (repricing, collateral changes, risk rating changes, etc.). These are in real-time, affording you the control to instantly take action to remedy an adverse situation.
This expertise and transparency, unavailable anywhere else, results from two advantages that AFS has innovated over its more than 40 years in the industry:
- A straight-through credit process that delivers data of an extraordinary quality, which brings to your reporting:
- Information to run the business
- Access to an ongoing set of benchmarking and best-practice analytics drawn from a database of more than one million loans from the top U.S. and global financial institutions.
These are the hallmarks demanded not only by today’s markets but by today’s regulators as well.
Within the AFS reporting suite, information can be tailored to your various audiences with the inclusion of the bank’s own reporting hierarchy. Drill-down capabilities are inherent in the browser-based nature of AFS reporting, and information can be exported for further consideration and distribution.
AFS reporting provides you with the information necessary to reduce risks of numerous types, including credit and operational.
Credit risk is reduced by:
- Early identification of problem loans
- Reporting of concentrations
- Ability to view exposure in its entirety
Operational risk is reduced by the ability to monitor performance targets and track exceptions.
The AFS reporting functionalities provide a road map for generating revenue by identifying best practices both within the bank and across the market.
See exactly how by contacting AFS.