For consumer loan portfolios, AFS manages all associated data collection, disclosure, underwriting, decisioning, document preparation, compliance, regulatory reporting, and workflow tasks.
The solution—which handles direct, indirect, and home equity lines of credit—enables applications to be submitted from multiple channels (Web, call center, branches, etc.).
The AFS consumer lending functionality eases compliance with current regulatory requirements, including those associated with:
- Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity), Regulation C (Home Mortgage Disclosure), and Regulation Z (Truth in Lending)
- The developing influences of the CFPB
AFS uses an automated approach to assist in meeting your disclosure responsibilities during the application process; line-by-line text can be embedded in the workflow to pop up as lenders require it, enabling it to be read (or printed for distribution) to borrowers.
From an origination standpoint, the AFS consumer capability provides a logical, organized, and risk-adverse method of collecting and monitoring the data unique to consumer loans, including:
- Marital status
- Race or national origin
- Multiple property addresses
On the servicing side, AFS accommodates:
- Split reserves associated with indirect lending
- The ability to:
- Bill the customer
- Generate a coupon book
- Charge a DDA or savings account
- A loan’s inclusion of life and/or accident and health insurance, with the premiums included in the payment amount
Discover for yourself the transformative power that AFS brings to consumer portfolios.